Everyone wants to have pretty and flawless skin. We don’t need a plethora of chemicals or treatments to have such an enviable skin. What we need to have is the right knowledge and putting it to use. Here are some natural ingredients to ensure that your skin looks pretty.
1. Lime Juice: A rich source of citric acid, lemon extract or lemon juice ensures that no bacteria get collected in the pores of your skin and cause rashes, pimples and acne. This can cause scarring and a prolonged acne issue. Citric acid destroys the acne and pimple causing microbes and keeps your skin clear and flawless.
2. Milk: milk contains essential vitamins and trace elements that help to keep your skin healthy and glowing. Milk, when used with honey, gives better results.
3. Turmeric: Is a good antiseptic that keeps your skin free from bacteria and other organisms. It clears dark spots and blemishes.
4. Egg: applying egg pack on your skin nourishes your skin and makes it pimple free and clear. Egg is a rich source of proteins.
5. Cucumber: Applying a cucumber pack cools the skin and keeps it fresh.
6. Rose water: Penetrates deep into the skin and give you and even skin tone. It helps to rid of blotches, blemishes and dark spots.
7. Almond oil: Is a rich source of essential nutrients and keeps your skin nourished and glowing.
8. Exfoliate: Using ingredients such as gram flour, baking soda and rice flour removes the dead skin cells and prevents them from accumulating to cause pimples and acne.
By using the above natural ingredients, you can have guaranteed results. Taking care of your skin with these simple steps can keep your skin soft, beautiful and glowing.