Who doesn’t want to have healthy skin? How much are we willing to pay for it? Well, you do not need any chemicals or treatment to do so. Here are some things that you can follow every day to ensure that you have a healthy and beautiful skin.
1. Drink lots of water: Yes, drinking lots of water helps you flush out all the toxic material in your body and prevents it from collecting under the surface of the skin. If any such material collects on the skin, it hardens over a few hours and causes an irritation, inducing the formation of a pimple and acne. Over time, it could leave permanent scars in its wake. Water removes the root cause of it all.
2. Exercise: Yes, it not only keeps you healthy, but also contributes to the beauty of your skin. Exercising causes endorphins and helps to keep your skin even toned and lighter. Remember to smile, it is the best to do to look beautiful.
3. Antioxidants: Eat food rich in anti-oxidants. It helps to reduce damage and inflammation in your body. It prevents the toxins from hardening and oxidizing when exposed to air, thus preventing the formation of black heads. Some of the best anti-oxidant agents that can be consumed are: spinach, nuts, green tea or rich dark chocolate.
4. Consume freshly prepared food. Avoid eating canned food and ready to eat foods as they have strong preservatives. Freshly cooked food is the best for a healthy body and fresh skin.
5. Avoid sun exposure: Your skin manufactures Vitamin D when exposed to sunlight. It is healthy to expose your skin to the sun during the early hours of sun rise. As the sun rises higher in the sky, the radiation becomes harsher and can cause damage to your skin.
6. Use natural products: try to limit the use of chemicals when opting for cosmetics, make up, moisturizers, soap, or anything that you would apply on the skin. Using chemical bases might give you instant results, but on the long run, cause damage to your skin, that can sometimes be irreversible. Natural products give consistent results.
7. Vitamin C: helps to keep your skin tight and youthful. Lack of vitamin C can cause wrinkles and looseness of the skin.
8. Cleanse frequently: Cleanse your skin frequently to wash off all the dust, dirt and sweat that collects. This prevents of building up of toxic material on and under the skin layers. Washing makes your skin dry, so be sure to moisturize it soon after.
9. Biological clock: You may not believe it, but having a consistent biological clock (eating and sleeping on time) can make a big difference to the health of your skin.
Following the above tips on a daily basis will give you a guaranteed result. These results are not short term but improve over time. People who follow these tips religiously have shown that they are less prone to ill health of the skin after beginning to follow these tips.