Oprah Winfrey has dominated the last thirty years as one of the most powerful women in entertainment and one of the most influential television personalities of all time. Through it all, she has become a real inspiration to many of her viewers from all over the world. Here are a few Oprah Winfrey quotes that continue to inspire her fans til this day.
1. Turn your wounds into wisdom.
This remarkable quote reminds you that even when you suffer a disappointment, there’s something to be learned from the experience.
2. Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
If you’re struggling with motivation, this quote will let you know that doing your best will open up future opportunities and possibilities.
3. The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.
Is life to boring you? Are you stuck in a rut? This quote may give you the push you need to get out there and pursue your goals and dreams.
4. You can have it all. You just can’t have it all at once.
Not even Oprah herself accomplished all of her goals at once. Here, she’s saying that you can’t expect overnight success to occur automatically.
5. The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
If you’re thankful for what you have, you’ll find that you have even more to be grateful about in the future. Wise words from Oprah.
6. With every experience, you alone are painting your canvas, thought by thought, choice by choice.
Everything you do adds to your story, even if it feels like you’re taking a huge step back. Like many Oprah Winfrey quotes, this one focuses on making sure you take responsibility for your actions.
7. Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.
You won’t get very far in life by surrounding yourself with toxic individuals. Oprah knows this very well, which is probably one of the reasons why she’s made it as far as she has in life.